I played around with some different ingredients to make my own thin mint recipe.
1 cup (2 sticks) of butter
3/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 1/4 cup flour
2-3 teaspoons of milk (if needed)
1. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and process until the mixture turns into a ball
2. Put the dough in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
3. Take it out and roll the dough to 1/4 inch thick.
4. Use a round 2'' cookie cutter.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes.
6. Take it out and let it cool on the baking sheet.