Monday, April 13, 2009
2 large onions, peeled, sliced into 1/4 inch slices, separated into rings
1/2 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1/3 cup milk
1/2 cup panko bread crumbs (by Progresso)
25 Club Cracker crumbs
1/2 cup potato chips
3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Put the flour, salt, and pepper in resealable bag and shake it up a bit before putting in the onions. Make sure the onions are evenly coated in flour.
2. Mix the egg and milk together.
3. Put the crackers and chips in the food processor and process them until they look like bread crumbs.
4. Coat the onions in the egg mixture. Then coat the onions with the crumbs and set them on a baking sheet. Drizzle a bit of oil on the onions.
5. Bake them at 350 degrees for around 25 minutes.