So I'm sitting in class right now and I should be working on some project. But I did the last project for my partner, so it's her turn now. Yay! (Totally random thought ->) Isn't it annoying when people make eye contact and just hold it but they just don't wave or say hi? It's the awkwardest thing ever, like they're waiting for you to say hi, and it's not even like a random person on the street. These are people that I know and talk to at least 3 times a week. I think next time this happens I'm just going to stare back and not say anything haha Anyway, I got this recipe off Bakerella. I didn't do a lot of measuring and just kinda threw everything together haha
Makes around 16
2.5 oz cream cheese
8 Oreos with the cream removed
1. Put 12 oreos in a food processor. Process them until they're finely ground(<- that sounds akward haha)
2. Put the "processed" oreos into a bowl and mix into the cream cheese until its a homogeneous ...blob? Sounds appetizing doesn't it?
Mmm... Tasty haha
3. Seperate it into about 16 equal chunks.
4. Shape them into little balls.
5. Put the oreos without the cream in a food processor until they're chopped up into bits.
6. Roll the balls in the oreo crumbs and you're done!